Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jump for Joy


I am so excited to be able to offer this special as I celebrate the opening of my new business. My Open House is coming soon, and you can be one of the first to help me celebrate!

During the month of March, hostesses “jump” to the next level of Hostess Rewards 

when a Gathering reaches $250 or more! More discounts and more free products 
for hostesses. Now that’s a reason to jump for joy!
 

Be one  the first  to be one of my hostesses in March, and you will receive a special gift from me on top of the extra hostess rewards! You will also get special recognition at my Open House!




There are several ways to hold a Gathering...and with our beautiful products and me to show you how to make the most of them, it's easy to earn FREE AND DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS.

Email me now! artsystamper@hotmail.com.


Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper