Friday, April 12, 2013

Artsy Coloring Class #2


             
As I looked through the Idea Book, I kept coming back to this Paper Doll set. 
"Why am I fighting the urge to get this?" I thought.

If you are in this for the sheer satisfaction of creating from your heart with things you love, then you know where I'm coming from.
We made this card is Artsy Coloring Class #2. Please allow me to call this little girl "Molly" in honor of my first granddaughter, so I don't have to keep saying, "the little girl."


I used paper from the Claire Paper Pack.
I curved the sentiment on my block, to make it fit the banner from Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.
Naturally, Molly is colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I love coloring with them.
 See my current class listings for your opportunity to learn this technique.

As you can see, Molly's outfit is cut out and paper pieced with 3-D foam tape to make it pop.


Check out my "current classes" link at the top of the page to take my Prismacolor class. It's a fun technique and very addictive!


Happy Stamping!
Bev (alias Artsy Stamper)


1 comment:

  1. I love this card, especially the colors of Molly's clothing and hair!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper