Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bubbly Jubbly

Jubbly...what an adorable giraffe he is!
 
Jubbly giraffe - Click Image to Close
 
Digital Delights, the first DT I ever joined, is the home of Jubbly Giraffe. Wendy has designed the cutest critters, and this is my absolute fave!
 

I usually don't cut out a white frame around my subjects, but you can see how it really makes JG pop.
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Markers, his eyes,  hoofs and horns
 are coated in Diamond Glaze.
 

The cardstock is CTMH kraft card stock, and the background paper is from
Graphic 45's French Country.
 
I made a banner with a scrap of paper from my stash, and a slider diecut I produced with my Cricut.
 
Happy Birthday Sentiment - Click Image to Close
 
The Sentiment is also from Digital Delights.
Be sure to visit Delightful Challenges where you can enter to win a super prize...

this week the challenge is...
 
Make the Cut!
(use die cuts, punches, decorative scissors)

 
 
 
Have fun and enjoy the Journey,



3 comments:

  1. Totally Adorable Bev! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Bev ... this is just TOOOOOOO cute! SURE to bring a smile! Wishing you a fun filled holiday weekend ahead and thanks for always making ME smile with your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Bev, absolutely LOVING your work. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper