Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holly Lola

Happy Halloween!
 
I am done with Halloween cards. Time to move on to something more refreshing!
Here in Florida it is getting cooler, but I still need ice water while I am working outside.
This little frosty gal looks cool, huh?
 
 
This is Snowy Lola from Digital Delights. I used her, as well as the Christmas Hugs Sentiments Set to make this inspiration piece as a member of the Design Team.
 
Snowie Lola - Click Image to Close
 
Christmas Hugs sentiment set - Click Image to Close
 
Black happens to be a favorite color of mine. (I know, it's not a color)  It really sets off the colors on this card. It's my go-to background.
 
I used Prismacolor markers and a bit of Gelly Roll Pen in white.
Stickles on her nose, and the tag.
 
Red ribbon I bought at the Offray Ribbon outlet in PA loooong ago.
 Holly paper from a small paper pad by MME.
 
Be sure to enter the challenge at Delightful Challenges. This week it's
 
Green & Purple
 
You could win a $10 voucher from Digital Delights!
 
 
Stay cool,
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper