Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Lawn Fawn Hello

 I have always loved Lawn Fawn stamp sets when I have watched Kristina Werner make cards with them. She has a way...and they are so cute!
 
I used a background which I had put away in a folder marked, "Cards in Progress". Do you have one of those kind of folders? Bet you do...or something like it.
 
 
Anyway, the background is made with a die (sorry, don't know whose it is)of the work, Hello. I cut the negative space out of the stripes and inlayed the word in white.  A fun technique.
 
The stamps were placed on my Fiskars stamp press to create the scene. I cut a circle with my old Coluzzle system, still easier than the out of the box technique done with dies.
 
 
Colored with Spectrum Noir markers (my new faves) and a bit of Prismacolor Pencil (the purple bird). The sky is chalked with my old CTMH cloud stencil. Stickles on the birds, branch and leaves.
 
 
This card was created to go with the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. I switched to team B, but still wanted to use the set that was so generously sent to me by Lawn Fawn. Thanks so much!
 
 
Use stripes and enter the challenge. You could win!
 
Have fun,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper