Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snowman Fun at Tuesday Throwdown

If there was snow today in the south, I would build a snowman.
Thankfully I don't have to worry about that in Florida!
 
But
 
I can still create with stamps and glitter to create a winter buddy!
 
This image is by Robyn's Fetish, who is our sponsor this week over at Tuesday Throwdown. Make sure to check out the other creations by our awesome Design Team!
 
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.
 
They graciously provided the Design Team with cute snowman images. I chose this chubby fellow.
 
 
I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits.
He is coated in glitter from my stash.
 
 
The background is done with my "vintage" CTMH cloud stencil and chalks.
Dots of Gelly Roll pen create snow.
 
 
I love to use this EZ corner bow to add a bit of color to a corner that needs a little "something". It's attached with a Glue Dot.
 
 
So many things to be thankful for during the holidays. I layered the image on an embossed piece of "vintage" CTMH B&T paper, which I inked with Distress Ink to bring out the snowflakes a bit.
The gingham is also CTMH oldie but goodie B&T.
 
Challenges I am entering with this card are...
 
Stay warm and why not enter the challenge over at TT...you could win!
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Love how you took this adorable snowman and added the sparkly snow to him! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors in your card. I love all snowmen and this one is no exception. Just a wonderful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how he sparkles. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev, What a darling snowman so sparkly and colored so pretty.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute snowman! Love the glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little snowman !! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love that cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is SO CUTE! I love that glittery snowman! I’m afraid that glittery snowmen in my craftspace is the only snowmen I’ll be able to make this winter too - and I live up north in Norway! It’s a strange winter! Thanks a lot for joining My Besties Norway for our winterchallenge. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such a cute card! Love the glittery snowman!!! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the corner now and glitter on this adorable card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card you have made!
    Love the glitter effect!

    Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member at My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fabulously fun and adorable card. That snowman is so cute and I love the red white and blue combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this past fornight and Good Luck! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful snowman! I love all the sparkles! Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Tracy :)
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper